Tuesday 11 November 2014

...Hello?

P10 Random Facts About Me:

1. Sadly I was born in winter so that makes me a cold hearted winter baby. Joking, I'm actually really jolly and friendly :)

2. My favorite color is purple.

3. I colored one strip of my hair pink once and then I colored it blue - from that blue it went to poo color.

4. I am called a weirdo for this but I like cheese and chocolate. 

5. I have no older sisters but I look up to my aunt alot - she's also a blogger and youtuber!
www.littlelondonblogger.blogspot.com
                      
         6. My favorite TV show has to be The Walking Dead.

7. I wanted to once be fashion designer, then a police officer and the current one is working in a elderly home as a caretaker. It'll probably change next week!

8. I used to have extremely curly frizzy hair when I was a toddler, I really miss it now that I have wavy semi straight ugly hair

9. I am 12 years old turning 13 in exactly 3 months D:

10. I didn't ever think I would 'blog' it was really all out of the blue.

               Thanks for reading!
                Sayma 
                x